- Mobility Walkers
- Health Bounce Rebounder
Now you can exercise safely with this low-impact exercise that has a long list of health benefits. The Health Bounce BPod™
is the only trampoline on the market that has a C surround support that moves with you! See Videos below
* Health Bounce Pod® / B Pod® is the only rebounding device on the market that uses the C- frame upper support which can provide a safe means of exercising for everybody
* A regular trampoline often feels unsteady, off-balance.
* Gentle, comfortable, secure to use. The unique arches and padded C-shape handle can provide absolute balance, stability and safety and helps prevent users from falling
* Bungee cords and uncovered springs are dangerous. The springs on Health Bounce are inaccessible. No pinching from springs.
* Gentle on joints. About 80% of the impact on joints is mitigated.
* Supreme quality. Excellent resilient effect. Top grade springs generate steady bounces.
* The mat and spring pad are made of highly durable material that is test approved.
* The jumping mat and spring pad of Health Bounce Pod® / B Pod® are made of highly durable fabric
* U-shape legs with anti-slip pads
* Folds down for easy storage
* Ideal for daily exercise, particularly for rebound therapy
My husband uses his rebounder every day we are at home for about 20 minutes. He bounces to Irish music or a Santana CD because the fast rhythms are exactly the right pace for him. This device has made a tremendous difference in his recovery from a mild stroke in 2013. When we are away and he is unable to use the rebounder, he is well aware of the difference in his balance and stamina. I have seen observable improvement in the muscle mass of his legs. What a great help this has been to him. I recommend it unconditionally as a great asset for anyone recovering from a stroke or dealing with mobility issues.
Unknown on 2017 Aug 1st
When the Health Bounce Pod/ B pod arrived, I was impressed by how well it was packaged. The box had special reinforcement strips on all edges, and the unit was securely held in place by its molded styrene foam packing insert. All parts were present along with the user/assembly manual and even the tools needed for assembly.
I assembled the Health Bounce pod/ B pod according to the instructions and noticed that one of the support arm’s bolt holes was about an inch lower than the analogous ones in the other three support arms. After conferring with Tracy and the wonderfully helpful people at X-L-Ent Care, this was resolved in short order when they shipped me a replacement support arm. Once I installed the new arm, everything lined up and assembly went very smoothly.
My experiences with rebounding so far have been that it is more of a physical workout than I expected from a trampoline, but fun, fun, fun, very much like dancing! I have found that it is important to find a music tempo that matches your bounce speed, if it’s too slow or too fast the workout is overly tiring.
Because of my MS, I have balance issues and it is very reassuring to have the safety afforded by the C-hoop hand grip. Rebounding is said to improve balance, and that seems to be working for me. When I notice I’m gripping the C-hoop too much it is usually because I’m leaning back or forward, and I adjust my position to one of balance. I’m excited to see how rebounding affects me in the long term!
When fully assembled, the unit is too large to fit through doors. Removing the C-hoop and folding the support members down takes about 5-10 minutes without tools, and makes it small enough to fit through any door. It can be rolled on the edge of the trampoline frame so it doesn’t even require lifting to move it. It is actually not that heavy, one person can lift the whole thing folded without too much trouble.
Suggested accessories would be to have a drink/bottle holder, and a place to put an iPod and/or AV system remote control.
Jason - Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA on 2017 Mar 21st